Zinchenko contract status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that some see him a a possible long term replacement for Ferna. I think he’s great but don’t see him taking on that role.

He’s a super modern day full back in my opinion and will only get better. Brilliant attitude and seems well liked.

Surprised that some see him a a possible long term replacement for Ferna. I think he’s great but don’t see him taking on that role.

He’s a super modern day full back in my opinion and will only get better. Brilliant attitude and seems well liked.
He needs to work on his tackling for me, and some of his positioning when we lose the ball, but he has a lot of the other qualities that Fernandhino has. Playing the fullback role is good for him, we often put the fullbacks in front of the centre backs when Fernadhino pushes further forward, he certainly has the passing range, he likes to get forward, he's learnt a lot in the last 12 months, and he plays in midfield for his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.