Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a job for us. Got himself 2 medals and was a part of the record breaking 100 point season. I’m sure that’ll stick with him for life. Congratulations to him.

Also think we paid about 2 mil for him so that’s a 14 million pound profit!

Can we afford to let the player who ended the season behind Mendy, Delph, Laporte and Danilo at left back go?

I'm going to say yes.
He's not really a left back though is he. he's a decent squad player who did well for us last season. He'll only improve with age and experience.

Played out of position everytime he played for us.

Thats true & he did an acceptable job but he still didnt show anything to make me think, damn we've got a future star on our hands, not even remotely close. He was in enough attacking positions and not once did i see a number 10 waiting to be unleashed.

Thats true & he did an acceptable job but he still didnt show anything to make me think, damn we've got a future star on our hands, not even remotely close. He was in enough attacking positions and not once did i see a number 10 waiting to be unleashed.

Yeah he ain’t going to get first team football at ours maybe he will where ever he goes.

Reported it is up to him if he wants to leave plus there is anothe club in for him but don’t know which club it is.

Yes, lastest reports are that the final say will be his but think it sends a big signal to the lad that we are willing to "agree" a price to sell. He wont get much playing time here so think the move would be good for him, if this happens...

He needs to go elsewhere and lookout for himself. I’m glad he played a solid role for us in this important season and he did it well. I think 16m is a fair price but hopefully we have a buyback in the 30m region even though it probably won’t be activated.

Best of luck OZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.