Zinchenko the new Zabba?

Me too! Can’t imagine the emotional turmoil he’s currently going through, he typifies everything Pep requires in character from his players, the mazey one he went on before the one setting up Rodri was fantastic, he went past 3 or 4 like they weren’t there, which caused the defenders to back off a little for the second, creating space & an easy ball for Rodders to slide home

I put a reply on a Facebook post about 12 months ago saying Zinchenko reminds me of Zabba.
One Blue replied saying I was talking bollocks cos Zabba is a club legend and a warrior.
He soon changed his tune when loads of City fans agreed with me : )

He has become friends with my Ukrainian refugee family. He had the boy in his family's box for yesterday's game and gave him his shirt, signed by the whole team. I cannot speak highly enough about the way he's handled himself.

Good on you for doing your bit fella. And that doesn't surprise me in the least about Zinny, he's one in a million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.