Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premiership proven why we not getting at least 20m for him he is young could have 10 years plus In him. We were after him from wolves fee would be 30m and probably end up paying 25m.
Slow down, he played just over 500 minutes in the league for us in sides that didn't have much defending to do. I like him as a player, and wish him all the best, but 16m for him is a fair price. Also we don't have a place for him in the squad next season.

Can we afford to let him go?

Good young player. Effective cover on the left.

Not convinced yet that Mendy has recovered and Delph can't overlap. If we let Zinchenko go, I think we will need to bring in another left sided player. Could we get a better player who would be happy to understudy for Mendy and Sane?

Martin Blackburn has confirmed the interest from others:

Either way, it seems like he'll be out the door soon. City don't have room for him in the Champions League squad and after next season he wouldn't be considered U21 for the Premier League as well, so this is probably the right time to sell. We'd stifle his development if we kept him another season.

Based on how Pep was able to utilize both him and Delph as a LB, I have no doubt he could mold another player who isn't classically trained there to fill in as required.

Premiership proven why we not getting at least 20m for him he is young could have 10 years plus In him. We were after him from wolves fee would be 30m and probably end up paying 25m.

Buyback clause I would think. Same reason maffeo and Angelino would’ve gone for little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.