Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow down, he played just over 500 minutes in the league for us in sides that didn't have much defending to do. I like him as a player, and wish him all the best, but 16m for him is a fair price. Also we don't have a place for him in the squad next season.

Fair enough hope we have a buy back

Can we afford to let him go?

Good young player. Effective cover on the left.

Not convinced yet that Mendy has recovered and Delph can't overlap. If we let Zinchenko go, I think we will need to bring in another left sided player. Could we get a better player who would be happy to understudy for Mendy and Sane?
We really have no choice. With Jorginho and Mahrez joining, we're at our cap for Champions League spaces so he wouldn't be able to be registered there. He'd be well down the pecking order in midfield so if he's a third choice option at LB alone, that doesn't really make any sense. It's a no-brainer to sell him, even if it's a shame to lose young talent.

Shame to see him go, seems to have bags of potential and I enjoyed watching him play, but he's not going to get time with us. Good luck.

Not seen a single thing from him to suggest he's some prodigious talent, not even seen anything to suggest he's a better than average talent to be honest. He's disciplined and hardworking which should see him well in the future, but I'd be biting their hands off at that price.

Not seen a single thing from him to suggest he's some prodigious talent, not even seen anything to suggest he's a better than average talent to be honest. He's disciplined and hardworking which should see him well in the future, but I'd be biting their hands off at that price.

Played out of position everytime he played for us.

Can we afford to let him go?

Good young player. Effective cover on the left.

Not convinced yet that Mendy has recovered and Delph can't overlap. If we let Zinchenko go, I think we will need to bring in another left sided player. Could we get a better player who would be happy to understudy for Mendy and Sane?
Can we afford to let the player who ended the season behind Mendy, Delph, Laporte and Danilo at left back go?

I'm going to say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.