Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call it ludicrous, but do you agree lack of ambition and lack of realism are two sides of the same coin? I do, and I think the boundary between the two is a judgement call, nothing ludicrous about it, simply that you make one judgment, I make the other.

TBH, I don't think Kevchenko is necessarily showing either of a lack of ambition or lack of realism. He may just be prepared to take another year to see what he can do at City, knowing that he enjoys being here and still has loads of career ahead of him.

Also, he may have looked at Gomes, Luiz, Delph and thought he can have a good go at proving himself as good an option for DM this season. That may prove to be what you and others call unrealistic but the margins could be fine and worth whatever the risk is on his part. If he goes, he'll never know.

Bony and Mangala both displayed an admiral attitude, as did Joe. Unfortunately it takes more than attitude to be succesful in the game. He only managed 14 games last season and with our squad arguably stronger this season, particularly in the area he featured for us it will be unlikely he gets more game time this time out.

It is great he wants to stay and fight but I think most are just being realistic in recognising that it is likely going to be a losing battle.

Seen more from this kid in a dozen games than from both Mangala & Bony.

Also since when could Bony & Mangala cover several positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.