Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he has got a move on to Europe and just did not fancy going to Wolves? Foden seems to be ahead of him and rightly so. Id expect Diaz is too. Delph also could not make the bench and hes is also ahead of Zinchenko.

I thought it was a bit of an odd one not having delph on the bench today especially with Mendy likely to tire. Not sure the benefit of having two CB’s as subs

He might be first reserve to make the bench now with Delph most likely taking the 18th spot.

Don't think so.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Silva, Silva, Sterling, Aguero, Sané (11)

Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus. (7)

I'd imagine Delph is next, Foden, then Zinchenko, then Brahim.

Don't think so.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Silva, Silva, Sterling, Aguero, Sané (11)

Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus. (7)

I'd imagine Delph is next, Foden, then Zinchenko, then Brahim.
If Danilo is in there you may as well keep De Bruyne in there too. I'm talking immediate squad standings.

The result is much the same though.

If Danilo is in there you may as well keep De Bruyne in there too. I'm talking immediate squad standings.

The result is much the same though.

Well if Danilo is still injured Phil will probably be next on the bench, so the result is not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.