Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly boy if he sticks around....

Delph is still in front of him for making the bench and probably Brahim as well. Danilo goes in front of him when he comes back from injury.

He is in a losing battle to even make the bench yet many here want him to stay and fight for his place. Fucking LOL.

I said he won’t be in the squad until earliest when the league cup starts which is a month from now.

Delph is still in front of him for making the bench and probably Brahim as well. Danilo goes in front of him when he comes back from injury.

He is in a losing battle to even make the bench yet many here want him to stay and fight for his place. Fucking LOL.

I said he won’t be in the squad until earliest when the league cup starts which is a month from now.

What I was alluding to.... I get the comrardery but he’d be a fool to himself

If he has not a move lined up to Europe somewhere then he was really stupid to turn down Wolves. Hopefully the Betis rumour is true.

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 3h3 hours ago
Oleksandr Zinchenko is awaiting Manchester City's decision before potentially joining Real Betis. De Bruyne's injury means City have to consider whether to let the Ukrainian go. Zinchenko is also tempted by Girona, while Celtic have come knocking at the door. [ABC de Sevilla]
Not sure what KDB's injury has to do with Zinchenko as we have Foden and Diaz?

Celtic?? Lol,he's so far above above their level.

As for payment,what are they going to offer this time? A van full of Irn Bru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.