Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlight of his short career so far, scoring an injury time winner for his country.

Highlight of his short career so far, scoring an injury time winner for his country.
That alongside becoming the youngest ever goalscorer for Ukraine-two and a half years go- v Romania....aged 19,beating the record held by Schevchenko....great goal as well,capitalizing on a mistake by a Romanian defender ,Zinchenko runs from his own half ,steals the ball and gallops 40 yards before slotting the ball home..clearly a very popular player for his country...i think we will hear a lot more about the lad in the future ,whoever he plays for.I was amazed how comfortable he looked on the ball during the euros back in 2016,playing as an attack minded central midfielder....has the poise compusure and control to carve out a great career for himself

Given that he's not featured at all, I thought he played very well at Oxford, though he admittedly never had much to do defensively. He really can ping a ball and has an innate understanding of the system and where to pass the ball.

Given that he's not featured at all, I thought he played very well at Oxford, though he admittedly never had much to do defensively. He really can ping a ball and has an innate understanding of the system and where to pass the ball.
That's why I'm so high on him. But watch out @Easy is somewhere getting all moody coz he is still at the club. He has been predicting his exit for 3 windows now.:)

In a game that sometimes felt like a training exercise, Zinchenko looked like a guy who'd been practicing cross field diagonal passes and was going to do one whenever he got the chance.

In a game that sometimes felt like a training exercise, Zinchenko looked like a guy who'd been practicing cross field diagonal passes and was going to do one whenever he got the chance.
Lol. He sure did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.