Zin's Prediction on Mourinho

One more chance to redeem yourself Zimmer...

Where did you hear that Stevie had put contract negotiations on hold until the end of the season?

Because Stevie says otherwise...

anyone fancy organizing a charity tag team cage fight.
origamininja/zinzimmerman against neilmcnab/billyshears. donate to christies or something.
only kidding but somethings got to be done this scratching, biting and pulling hair is getting constant

wrongun73 said:
origamininja/zinzimmerman against neilmcnab/billyshears. donate to christies or something.
only kidding but somethings got to be done this scratching, biting and pulling hair is getting constant

Hardly mate...

I know others on this board don't agree...but my point of view is pretty simple. I'm all for people who genuinely have information coming on the board and passing it on. Good on them. But bullshit merchants just looking to get some internet jollies by winding up fellow blues...no thanks.

Zimmer posted something the other day which luckily enough, I had the opportunity to verify. Turns out what he posted was totally wrong and either fabricated him, or by whoever told him...

For me, it just goes to show that either he's purposely bullshitting, or isn't smart enough to see his "sources" are bullshitting him...

BillyShears said:
wrongun73 said:

Hardly mate...

I know others on this board don't agree...but my point of view is pretty simple. I'm all for people who genuinely have information coming on the board and passing it on. Good on them. But bullshit merchants just looking to get some internet jollies by winding up fellow blues...no thanks.

Zimmer posted something the other day which luckily enough, I had the opportunity to verify. Turns out what he posted was totally wrong and either fabricated him, or by whoever told him...

For me, it just goes to show that either he's purposely bullshitting, or isn't smart enough to see his "sources" are bullshitting him...
the way i look at it is you are both obviously mindful of the fact that ITK statuses are always better in the second half of the topic board, and new members wont be deterred by not having a regular ITK in the squad so to speak. the key is having the right personel bringing balance to the board and we have to ask questions of the opposition but c'mon boyo's lets look forward to next campaign........ )0(

BillyShears said:

Where did you hear that Stevie had put contract negotiations on hold until the end of the season?

Listen cock breath, a PM is on your way which will validate, and excuse the way it is written in advance, christ I get less hassle off the mrs. This will (a) be the end of it (b) my source protected for obvious reason, as i'll explain.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:

Listen cock breath, a PM is on your way which will validate, and excuse the way it is written in advance, christ I get less hassle off the mrs. This will (a) be the end of it (b) my source protected for obvious reason, as i'll explain.

Zin we had this debate on another website because my understanding is that SI did not want to wait until the end of the season to get this sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.