Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Mancini

Ricster

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/8526054.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 526054.stm</a>

What's that Zlatan? Are you another person involved at the top level in football who understands the situation at the moment.

Lets just have a look at two of his quotes

"Mancini is more of a football playing coach, he was a fantastic player in his day, he can express himself in more of the football way like Guardiola, i've played under Capello and Mourinho but none of them play the level of football like Mancini and Guardiola play but aslong as you are winning it doesn't matter what kind of football you play as long as you win"

and

"He will learn more about players there, use his experience from Italy and i think it will go well for him"

But then again i suppose 40k experts can't be wrong in the stands and on the forums can they? After all we have been playing 3 DM haven't we............................................

FORZA MANCINI

And dont forget that it was a dropped bollock swapping MH for RM as well.

I even heard it called a BACKWARD STEP the other day.

Oh dear, oh dear!

Put a smile on my face this interview, would love to see him working with Mancio again at God's Own Club, now can the mard-arses stop slagging off Bobby, because for the first time in a long time, we've got a generally top class manager, and before anyone says Sven, for me Mancio can handle pressure whereas Sven buckled easily.

Cheers for that, nice to see. Too bad most of you don't understand Swedish though, Zlatan being interviewed in English isn't quite the same. In Swedish he usually cracks jokes, pokes fun at the reporters and is really entertaining to watch.

Also nice to see an outsider talk about us. "They're investing much now and within a couple of years they should be a top club". Really seems so simple in a way.

Whats happened to giving a manger time before judging him??? this isnt even Mancini's team yet, hughes got a year and half so why are people on Mancini's back already??? .....give him some time ffs!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.