Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Mancini

simon23 said:
mart said:
i said this on another thread glad someone else feels the same

MH was being judged before his team even played a game

On the one occasion In 18 months our results under Hughes came close to matching our results in Mancini's first dozen or so games Hughes didn't get a tenth of the criticism Mancini is getting.

You were one of those screaming "he needs more time" a few months ago. Now you've been negative with just about every comment on Mancini.

What's happened? Are you that bitter about Hughes departure that you don't want his replacement to be judge under the same standards as Hughes?

not bitter at all about MH

but ive watched our performances become increasingly worse under mancini

I also said however that he may need time to get to know his squad and how to play them best.

I dont want rid of Mancini as the most important thing now at the club is managerial stability

however, he needs to learn very quickly about the premiership and adappt his tacitcs from time to time...he is far far too negative and this is where the criticism comes from

He's got a lot to learn, but by and large we've come close to matching the best clubs in the country. Beat Liverpool and those that are trying to make out Mancini is some naive, clueless bumpkin with no football knowledge might be forced into a rethink (like fuck they will).

Records of the top 8 sides since Mancini took over.

Chelsea 20 (9)
Man United 20 (9)
Everton 20 (9)
Arsenal 20 (10)
Liverpool 17 (8)
Man City 16 (8)
Tottenham 10 (8)
Aston Villa 10 (8)

I agree with many here about the current frustration with city, we all want to win playing attractive attacking football but that puts a lot of pressure on the players and fans, mainly from media sniping and bitter comments from rival fans.....I am now just trying to enjoy the games and hoping for the win, thats enough for me for now I think.

Mancini is imo the best city manager for a long long time. I love how he can change tactics and player positions several times a game, cynics will say its because he doesn't know what he's doing, I think he sets out with a game plan but this is updated dynamically.....

Forza Mancio !!!

mancini is a clown the football weve played is poor the players look confused
and frustrated weve gone backwards with RM and he will be gone in april GARAUNTEED

clintysablue said:
and frustrated weve gone backwards with RM and he will be gone in april GARAUNTEED
More of a clown than someone who can't grasp commas or basic spelling?

Not sure.

clintysablue said:

They look confused coz they have been told what to do and don't like it!!
Whereas the sheep shaggers had them all over the fuckin place letting the likes of Burnley etc stick 3 past us ffs.
Bobby's priority is to get to know his best team, but in the mean time DON'T LOSE!

Everton beat us and it was the end of the world..... well they just stuck 3 past the Scum.

The Sheikh wants to do what Abramovich has just done. Tell them who the fucking boss is and who pays their wages.
Now knuckle down and play football (are you reading this Mr Bellamy)

Next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.