Zlatan Ibrahimovic

One of the best. I'd have him here even now.

Very underrated by English fans and KFA journos.

Awesome player, I'd still have him here now.

edit....lol at quiet riot's post, could have just done a "this". ;-)

Kun Aguero said:
Arrogant, lazy, a bully, overrated, never done it against an English club or one of the best players ever to have played the game, the best target man ever, a sheer winner, a leader of men, quite rightly worshipped in Sweden and still world class in his 30's?

Discuss.
You didn't watch the Chelsea game then? I thought he was very good.

Very unlucky not to score.

Probably a good if not great player its just the times I have seen him he does little to warrant the praise lavished upon him ( I find Ribery the same ) - but the off field petulance and arrogance ( the Borg thing being a prime example ) just mean from me its a no.

Marvin said:
Kun Aguero said:
Arrogant, lazy, a bully, overrated, never done it against an English club or one of the best players ever to have played the game, the best target man ever, a sheer winner, a leader of men, quite rightly worshipped in Sweden and still world class in his 30's?

Discuss.
You didn't watch the Chelsea game then? I thought he was very good.

Very unlucky not to score.

I watched the Chelsea game, I'm Zlatgod's biggest fan on here, I'd have drowned myself in cum to see Aguero playing off Zlatgod.

Incredible player. Bullied Chelsea and was very unlucky to not score in that game.

Fantastic author. I loved his book. More arrogance per page then a Man U locker room after a win over Preston North End.

Pretty great footballer too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.