Zlatan Ibrahimovic

R531f6ca6342c52340a958c07fad10524

Massive big nosed over rated cünt.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'shot a lion in South Africa after it was kept in an enclosure for a year before importing its skin, skull and jaw to Sweden as a trophy', with AC Milan star, who calls HIMSELF a lion, under fire in his native Sweden​

Never liked the bloke anyway; he always came across as the great "I am". But he's gone down further (if that's possible) in my estimation if that article is genuine.

Never liked the bloke anyway; he always came across as the great "I am". But he's gone down further (if that's possible) in my estimation if that article is genuine.

Always been a ****, playing for the rags didn't help, but this just demonstrates what a totally detestable example of a human being that he is.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'shot a lion in South Africa after it was kept in an enclosure for a year before importing its skin, skull and jaw to Sweden as a trophy', with AC Milan star, who calls HIMSELF a lion, under fire in his native Sweden​

Should stick the **** in a cage with one, see how he gets on.

If that turns out to be true he’s an utter coward and can be added to his already utter **** status !

That doesnt surprise me in the slightest.The man is clearly an arrogant,self important,utterly despicable,fucking Grade A ubercunt.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to sign a one-year contract extension at AC Milan.

AC Milan are “confident” that an agreement will be reached soon with Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the extension of his contract.

The current one expires in two months, but AC Milan and Zlatan want to move forward together until June 2022. Ibra will be 40 y.o. in October.

zX0a4vyk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.