Zlatan on City

The Fat el Hombre

Can't complain about stuff like this really

After City's Joan Gamper victory this week, Ibra told the Daily Mail: "Manchester City are not at this level yet, but they can be.

"They have bought some very good players and they clearly have a very big and very ambitious project going on. If they carry on like this then I think they will be one of the top five clubs in Europe in two or three years."

Good news.

Maybe games and comments like this will help attract the top foreign talent in the future!

Seem to be managing it on the home front but need to spread the message worldwide!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Good news.

Maybe games and comments like this will help attract the top foreign talent in the future!

Seem to be managing it on the home front but need to spread the message worldwide!

easiest way of spreading the message worldwide is to do well in the premier league. the players bought by hughes look like they will help us do that.

on the thread topic, i applaud what he said about us and think that should be what us fans and the club aim for also.

not sure i would pay 65m for his services tho!!

Odd how all these stars are taking us seriously however it's the knobs stuck in Wigan, Hull, Stoke etc who believe "we're a joke of a club".

Fair comments from Zlatan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.