Zlatan 'out for up to a year'...

Looked really nasty when he did it but fuck him

My sentiments too. The football Gods work in mysterious ways. Whilst he's recuperating and possibly looking forward to a return in the dim and distance future, he might reflect on Ottamendi's earhole - the one he tried to push onto the other side of his head. He'll have plenty of time to run and re-run that little video clip. Punishment for being a dirty bastard. I just hope the twinges in his knee are bringing a tear to his eye!

Same here - I recall the sympathy from the rag fans for say Colin Bell's injury or Paul Lakes continued battle with injury and how they wept over the damage done to Alf-Inge Harland and think he's a rag so fuck him
Don't forget Glyn Pardoe's broken leg/ankle. Pity the perpetrator of that "challenge" then went on to deny the chance of life to two people, due to his own selfish actions. I'm still seething about that tackle 40 - odd years on.

Good news for their prospects this season but maybe not in the long run

Was hoping he was gonna get a new contract as he's already showing signs that he's rapidly going downhill

Now they'll probably go out and spend £100m on Griezmann or somebody else

So the 'God of Manchester' lasted a whopping 7 months. Good riddance, nasty prick.

He could have caused serious damage to Tyrone Mings,that was a deliberate assault and the worst case of dangerous play I've seen on a football pitch. This injury should not have ended his career in England...that elbow without doubt should have.

JS122454815_ibrahimovic-mings-sport-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHUTpFSp6HqooHfdZuy1iZEQzuYIQRw8AcceSKeTWi14.jpg

PAY-man_utd_v_anderlecht_ibrahimovic_knee_0101.jpg

Boo hoo. He's a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.