Zlatan 'out for up to a year'...

Don't forget Glyn Pardoe's broken leg/ankle. Pity the perpetrator of that "challenge" then went on to deny the chance of life to two people, due to his own selfish actions. I'm still seething about that tackle 40 - odd years on.
Strangely enough we have Glyn at our Mid Cheshire SC Meeting tomorrow night.I remember him saying the last time we had him,that not once did Best ever apologise.

Was hoping he'd be out for a few weeks,hang fire for another season and Rashford and Martial fuckoff.
Still think they might IMO.

Strangely enough we have Glyn at our Mid Cheshire SC Meeting tomorrow night.I remember him saying the last time we had him,that not once did Best ever apologise.
Speaks volumes of the class of the club,and player.
Scum.

My sentiments too. The football Gods work in mysterious ways. Whilst he's recuperating and possibly looking forward to a return in the dim and distance future, he might reflect on Ottamendi's earhole - the one he tried to push onto the other side of his head. He'll have plenty of time to run and re-run that little video clip. Punishment for being a dirty bastard. I just hope the twinges in his knee are bringing a tear to his eye!
Every word.

He could have caused serious damage to Tyrone Mings,that was a deliberate assault and the worst case of dangerous play I've seen on a football pitch. This injury should not have ended his career in England...that elbow without doubt should have.
Well said.

I
Spot on dhdi.You`d have thought that with Summerbee being Besties best mate,he would have tried to arrange something.Shower of shite,always have been,always will.
I cant forget what violence the red scum have inflicted upon our fine players over the years.
When i looked back at old footage of martin ale house player buchan,taking out the graceful supreme Bell,it makes me feel sick.

I

I cant forget what violence the red scum have inflicted upon our fine players over the years.
When i looked back at old footage of martin ale house player buchan,taking out the graceful supreme Bell,it makes me feel sick.
Was at both games when King Colin and Glyn got taken out.As much as I love David Silva for me King Colin was and is the best player I have seen in a City shirt.However they are totally different players but both have shown their loyalty to City as has Glyn Pardoe.
Compere any of those and then look at that piss can Crerand who can hardly string two fucking words together.
Shit I do hate them all.

Was at both games when King Colin and Glyn got taken out.As much as I love David Silva for me King Colin was and is the best player I have seen in a City shirt.However they are totally different players but both have shown their loyalty to City as has Glyn Pardoe.
Compere any of those and then look at that piss can Crerand who can hardly string two fucking words together.
Shit I do hate them all.
As a true football lover i just cannot abide the brutal assaults on our gifted players,sergio and Silva in particular..i know its part of the game,i get that,i still play footy myself and getting stuck in is an important part of the game...but the cynical attacks on our gifted players these last two weeks,im talking the hack at sergio from behind at Southampton ,and the assault on silva at Wembley...we are supposed to be attracting the best players to play on these shores and you have to protect them....but City are ruled by a different set of guidelines these days.it ruins the game for me.folk are spending their hard earned money travelling down to an over priced game that should never have been held there in the first place,to see refs allowing the opposition to butcher our best players.its not on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.