Zlatan

Hamann Pineapple

Nearly ain't good enough. We would've loved you. Get to fuck.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2412691/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Id-die-Jose-Mourinho-Pep-Guardiola-coward.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... oward.html</a>

He owns up to the fact he is a big personality so why the fuck is he moaning about Barca.
If he didn't know how they worked he should have done.
Just because Pep wasn't your best mate, fucking grow up you child.

If i was asked to keep obvious signs of my wealth away from the training pitch also i would not see it as a reason to moan.

He sounds like a right prissy needy wanker tbh.
The guy is an annoying whinging prick and the knowledge he will probably never wear the City top makes me happy.
You have a great life so shut up and piss off.

Then again if i had a nose like his i would be pretty pissy about everything.

TCIB said:
He owns up to the fact he is a big personality so why the fuck is he moaning about Barca.
If he didn't know how they worked he should have done.
Just because Pep wasn't your best mate, fucking grow up you child.

If i was asked to keep obvious signs of my wealth away from the training pitch also i would not see it as a reason to moan.

He sounds like a right prissy needy wanker tbh.
The guy is an annoying whinging prick and the knowledge he will probably never wear the City top makes me happy.
You have a great life so shut up and piss off.

Then again if i had a nose like his i would be pretty pissy about everything.

I`d be able to open a tin of beans

Incredibly good player but in 2009 we were still developing and it wouldn't have worked out for him like Robinho. He would be brilliant in our current team. Same with Robinho.

Pigeonho said:
Where are the quotes about us?

Sounds like a bit of a mentalist to be honest.

HOW I NEARLY JOINED MAN CITY
When I was forced to leave Barcelona by Pep Guardiola in 2011, sure I knew all about the incredible things that had happened at Manchester City and all the money that seemed to be there since the crew from the UAE had taken over.
City could surely become big within a few years. But I’d soon turn 29. I didn’t have time for long-term plans and money was never a big thing. I wanted to go to a club that could be good now and there was no club with a history like AC Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.