Zlatan

Best striker in the world gutted we missed out on him.
He's very controversial - but I too loved him and wish we would have signed him after he left Milan. Ibra is a game changer - creating chances seemingly out of nowhere.

And though he's an egomaniac - he's funny in his self-aggrandizement. Many of his interviews are funny as hell.

He's very controversial - but I too loved him and wish we would have signed him after he left Milan. Ibra is a game changer - creating chances seemingly out of nowhere.

And though he's an egomaniac - he's funny in his self-aggrandizement. Many of his interviews are funny as hell.

Weird sense of humour

>> Weird sense of humour

Other funny stuff in the interview too.

I watched the doc on Amazon the other day - my conclusion was that he thought the world revolved around him. With Pep, the world revolves around the team! It was never gonna deliver!

Zlatan has written in detail, in his book, what happened. He played extremely well the first half of the season, but ultimately when Zlatan and Messi played, Messi wasn't happy. Pep chose to go with Messi instead of Zlatan, and allegedly said so to others (but not to Zlatan). Zlatan heard of this and thought Pep was a coward for not saying this to his face, and confronted Pep. According to Zlatan he never explained anything. He could have killed for Mou and Ancelotti, but Pep was a p*ssy, yada, yada. He really, really seems to hold a grudge.

USA!!!!¡

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.