zola gone!!

ITK status beckons at last!!

Friend of Bowen's tells me that it's Hughes & Co. 10/1 available.

Hughes loves living in the North West, I do know that. Not saying he won't go though - a jobs a job.

With Parker and Upson he has 2 players he wanted anyway. Throw in a bid to take RSC on a season long loan and I can see him in place there.

Balti said:

So it's nailed-on? I'm piling on at 10/1 if that's the case!

bluetonium said:
Hughes loves living in the North West, I do know that. Not saying he won't go though - a jobs a job.

With Parker and Upson he has 2 players he wanted anyway. Throw in a bid to take RSC on a season long loan and I can see him in place there.

Yeah but im betting he doesnt need a job to live so can pick and choose

OrigamiNinja said:
Balti said:

Serious?

Yep. Although this was before any mention of Avram Grant. I did mention it on here a week or so back. I'll try and get an update. I'll be having a small-ish punt at tens.

The fact that one of Hughes's back room team (Hitchcock) joined them recently gives it some further credence perhaps......

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluetonium said:

Yeah but im betting he doesnt need a job to live so can pick and choose

true, but he has to be careful, go somewhere where he can be seen as a success without having to make great strides like at City. West Ham mid table next season would see it hailed as a great move.

Great footballer, not so sure about managerial post, BUT they all have to start somewhere. What a nice man and GOOD LUCK to him in the future. Sad Day.

Sad to lose Zola, was a class player one of the best imports, nice man, hope he can come back, not sure anyone could have done better this year at West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.