zoopla and west brom.

TCIB

Zoopla have terminated their contract with west brom.
Just got the notification on bleacher report app now.

Has this happened before mid season?
Religion fucking shit up again?

On ssn now so Will get loads of exposure from this. Can't say I'd heard I them before this breaking news

They haven't terminated it immediately, they're honouring it until the end of the season.

Mayor West said:
bobmcfc said:
On ssn now so Will get loads of exposure from this. Can't say I'd heard I them before this breaking news

You've never heard of zoopla??

I've Never needed to know as I've never looked for property. I've heard of ZooPlus as it's where I buy all my pet products

Well it's because they told West Brom not to select him due to this quinnelle business. Now, in my eyes, until the FA make a definitive decision regarding the matter, I don't see why they can't select him.

At the moment all we're (football supporters/human beings etc) are being told is that its an offensive gesture in France, but their judiciary have allowed this chaps concerts to go ahead? its a monumental Fuck up from start to finish.

I Don't know who they think they are if they assume they can pick who plays in the team and who doesn't.

Think the course of action WBA have chosen here will stand to them in the long run tbh, plus they've 8 months to find a new sponsor, plenty of time, wouldn't say they're too worried.

bobmcfc said:
I Don't know who they think they are if they assume they can pick who plays in the team and who doesn't.

I assume they have had pressure from their customers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.