zoopla and west brom.

Manx Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
I Don't know who they think they are if they assume they can pick who plays in the team and who doesn't.

I assume they have had pressure from their customers?
Nah their CEO is Jewish, it's on his steam I'd say.

Sponsorship was due to end this season anyway, guess they decided not to renew. Kind of weird that they would make this news now instead of at the end of the season as their reasoning for not renewing the deal.

bobmcfc said:
I Don't know who they think they are if they assume they can pick who plays in the team and who doesn't.
I don't think that they think they can pick the team but it's entirely up to them whether they want to give money to West Brom.

The gesture didn't even register with me or most other fans until highlighted.

Zoopla are just keeping it in the news which is the opposite of what they should be doing.

The other point is that sponsors shouldn't be telling clubs or countries in Nike's case with the real Ronaldo who they can and can't play.

Zoopla's announcement is utter bollocks. Their deal ran out in the summer anyway and they'd no doubt already decided not to renew, this now looks like they've gone for the moral high ground and it gives them a huge amount of free publicity. They've seen an opportunity to promote their brand for free and they've gone for it, mark my words Nicolas Anelka's celebration will have had zero influence on Zoopla's marketing strategy.

west didsblue said:
bobmcfc said:
I don't think that they think they can pick the team but it's entirely up to them whether they want to give money to West Brom.

It is as long as they aren't in breech of contract but they shouldn't be telling them not to play Anelka, Its the FA's job to decide his punishment not theirs.

Its unrealistic to expect West Brom to effectively suspend Anelka while an FA investigation is ongoing. There is only so much they are legally entitled to do and certainly not much while he is yet to be found guilty of any offence.

Seems to me that they were probably ending the arrangement at the end of the year, and have found a way of getting a bit of publicity for themselves by doing so.

moomba said:
Its unrealistic to expect West Brom to effectively suspend Anelka while an FA investigation is ongoing. There is only so much they are legally entitled to do and certainly not much while he is yet to be found guilty of any offence.

Seems to me that they were probably ending the arrangement at the end of the year, and have found a way of getting a bit of publicity for themselves by doing so.

If they were ending it anyway then that's exactly what it is,one big publicity stunt. Glad I don't have care about who they are now and can remove them from my memory banks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.