Zuculini (at Cordoba)

Got half an hour off the bench in their last game, only saw highlights but he put himself about and got up and down the pitch well. Booked too.

I don't think he's established himself in the first 11 yet, and they've been abysmal - think they've lost 6 on the bounce. He did come off the bench as per the above - think he's done that in most of the games. At least he is getting a few minutes now, City have managed his loan situation appallingly to be honest - he looked good in pre-season and should have gone somewhere with guaranteed minutes. Perhaps it's his attitude more than City's management... who knows but hopefully he can get in the first 11 and get some valuable minutes up to the end of the season.

He's further from our first team now than he was last summer and that's disappointing.

Thanks guys,after his recent regression.....at least 'some minutes' on the pitch are a step in the right direction.

Its bizarre really as he looked half decent in pre season,certainly capable of playing regular at the current club he has been loaned to.I still believe a loan to a Championship club would have been far more sensible.

Cordoba are an odd club tbh, mainly just a random collection of loan players, so I wouldn't expect too much from him there. He needs to nail down his place though at the bare minimum

Watched his second half cameo against Espanyol and changed the game even though they didn't score he sat in midfield and kept play ticking over. short and stocky with no real pace but aggressive and fearless. Bit of a Cambiasso maybe. He looked distraught at the end and gave 110%. Had to be consoled by teammates who are shocking Bebe makes Lee Bradbury look like Aguero! I can see how he would fit into a possession game.

Hopefully a change of club will help him.

I don't see him being part of our squad next season from what he's done this season which is a shame. Looked a talent when he played for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.