Zuculini (at Cordoba)

Another rubbish signing by the club, well done Txiki.

And incidentally, the fee of £2.5m I think is roughly what the increase in season card prices will earn the club next season (based on some of the calculations I've seen on here, I could be way out).

Don't you just love modern football.

mansour's tow ropes said:

And incidentally, the fee of £2.5m I think is roughly what the increase in season card prices will earn the club next season (based on some of the calculations I've seen on here, I could be way out).

give the lad a chance , he's young ,moved a couple of times, he needs to join a settled side next season play his way into it ,then see how he does ,far to soon to be writing him off .

We don't have a lot of players of his type in the EDS & he looked a decent player pre season in our setup, which is what matters.

I was disappointed he couldn't stay with us.

If he goes out on loan & we have any intention of actually making a City player out of him, it would be a good idea to get him playing over here, even in the Championship.

sir peace frog said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

give the lad a chance , he's young ,moved a couple of times, he needs to join a settled side next season play his way into it ,then see how he does ,far to soon to be writing him off .

I thought he looked a good player in pre season and liked the idea of him staying around as we aren't exactly stacked in central midfield. But when you see him go to a team targeting the top 4 and he can't get a game, what chance does he have in a team aiming for the top 1? He's also 22 now, not *that* young.

It was reported City nearly pulled the plug on the deal after a poor 6 months in Argentina prior to his arrival. Its now looking like we should have gone through with that idea.

If we can make a couple of million profit in a years time I guess its been a good investment, but so far he's not exactly ripping up trees, which is worrying. Add to this the nature of his instagram pictures, and its not exactly the type of signing who will win us the league.

Neville Kneville said:
We don't have a lot of players of his type in the EDS & he looked a decent player pre season in our setup, which is what matters.

I was disappointed he couldn't stay with us.

If he goes out on loan & we have any intention of actually making a City player out of him, it would be a good idea to get him playing over here, even in the Championship.

I'm with you - he looked a good prospect pre-season, big, athletic, decent on the ball, an eye for goal .... just think the loan arrangement was a disaster...

Any one know, hows he been performing in recent weeks...Saw his team 5-0 down at 62 min against barca today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.