Zuculini to return to City?

blueincy said:
MC ID said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Didn't City have an agreement set up with a team where he would get playing time but Zuculini refused to go and wanted Valencia??

Red tape prevented Zuculini making a temporary move to Sunderland. Players are not able to join a Premier League club and then immediately move to another on loan due to Financial Fair Play legislation.

thanks mate.....not much room in the squad for him to come back to City for the rest of the season....I guess he'll be loaned out somewhere else...

lancs blue said:
blueincy said:

Red tape prevented Zuculini making a temporary move to Sunderland. Players are not able to join a Premier League club and then immediately move to another on loan due to Financial Fair Play legislation.

City wanted Zuculini to go to Deportivo La Coruna to get more game time but he insisted on Valencia because he had mates there but he's had fuck all playing time but lots of playtime if you get my meaning.

Source?

Hope it wasn't from here..
http://talksport.com/football/manchester-city-youngster-set-spanish-loan-move-140815107894

Seeing as though we indulged, arguably the most childish petulant spoilt brat in football history, but loved him because he scored some important goals, i think we should be positive and allow Zuculini the benefit of the doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.