Swansea - Post match thread

Brilliant first half apart from not adding a second, yaya looked off the pace today and how the fuck clichy gets anywhere near the squad baffles me
Yeah noticed that too about Yaya, many mis placed passes today which we don't often see from him. Been immense since he's been back though so today was probably just an off day.

The only winner we scored.

Silva ran across the path of Sterling's shot which could have easily been argued to have interfered with play as it left Cech partially distracted.

You get some of those ones (think Tiote) others you don't. Ultimately it falls on the linesman
Disagree.
Line of sight was clear.
Willy was blocked today

Nearly ruined my week but boy is GJ exciting, Clichy gives me the chills when I see opponents running at him, I had a thought before the match, would we learn from middlesboro and have a gutting draw or win and continue to move up the table, hope we go on a run

Gael Clichy needs binning immediately. Yet another game he f**ks up and it costs us a goal.

I thought Swansea played well and kept us to half chances in spite of all the possession.

Great, great win in the end considering the others around us are fluffing their lines.

Delph at LB should be given a try.

Aguero came on and could have created 2 clear chances.

The first when he could have passed to the open wide player for a simple cross into the box he shot.

Second, the header could have been placed easily for Jesus for a 3rd but he chose to head the ball from an awkward angle. He needs a team where they can just set him up. He is just too selfish.
No CF tries to square that header - not one.
His role in the winner deserves more discussion than a hatchet job on him being selfish.

The only winner we scored.

Silva ran across the path of Sterling's shot which could have easily been argued to have interfered with play as it left Cech partially distracted.

You get some of those ones (think Tiote) others you don't. Ultimately it falls on the linesman

Cech said he wasn't in the post match interview. I'ii take his view over yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.