Rug from Maine Road?

Colinley

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping somebody could give me some info about a rug I have aquierd. I belive it was from maine road but have no documentation to prove it so I don't know if anybody on here will recognise it or has a photo of it in the building I'm struggling to upload the picture so if anyone could help with that to it would be great

Thanks colin

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping somebody could give me some info about a rug I have aquierd. I belive it was from main road but have no documentation to prove it so I don't know if anybody on here will recognise it or has a photo of it in the building I'm struggling to upload the picture so if anyone could help with that to it would be great

Thanks colin

I'm assuming it's this one?

Which main road? Must be down in London somewhere, posh sods carpeting their streets

That is indeed the rug from Maine Rd I have pics with it from the week before we left the place :( enjoy it fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.