Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

I really hope they go down would be fucking hilarious. Especially after the shite their fans were saying after they beat us.

Huth really is allowed to do whatever he wants.

Just had his arm hooked around Rutledge's neck and the linesmen completely ignored it, despite the entire stadium bringing attention to it.

Thank fuck Vardy stayed, as I can just see the narrative if he'd gone to Arsenal:

'Not the same team without Vardy's goals - he'd have been into double figures by now'
'He was their talisman - where he lead, they followed'
'Without his pace up front, they're not the same team'
'His energy, his vigour, his fight - that's what this team is missing'

Well, it's none of the above, and it's not all down to one player going to Chelsea..........It's something else that I can't quite put my finger on.....

Shit players returning to being shit after one anomaly of a season?
No idea what would be needed to turn an average athlete into a elite one.
It's almost as though they had some kind of performance enhancing drug or something...

They'll be fucking gutted they didn't get £30 million for glorified Sunday league player.

Christ, if Bournemouth win their game in hand they'll pull away from that relegation battle.......
We'll have to do everything in our powers to make sure they're in there for at least another week. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.