Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. Never seen this virtual on the pitch thing before how utterly pointless.

Having said that, next year I hope instead of pictures they get little videos so that when the presenter goes up to them they look at him and do something.

I'll take any sort of City win here. Doesn't need to be pretty.

Looking at the lineup, Pep is again going all out attack and believes our bloated midfield should ensure possession and thus minimise danger at the back. I'm happy with the front three but a lot rides on Yaya continuing to perform.

I love how willing Pep has been to throw Gabriel into the fire. I've been one of the biggest supporters of this kid for a while (before the summer links). Dream signing for me. Not even slightly surprised how easily he's slotted in.

Sucks for Kun as he gave me/us the greatest match we'll ever see but it is what it is. Kinda figured he'd start here TBH.

Interesting Bournemouth going with a bit of pace on the wings ibe and Fraser,the second named has had good games recently against Arsenal and Liverpool,need to watch him around our box as he's a tricky wee bugger..

Hmm.. Aguero... If he doesn't start in the champions league... Well then... See him leaving in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.