Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

What was the context to that?

I don't have a problem with that line. It's obviously a joke, and silly rather than malicious.

The point is Pep was simply wishing Arter all the best for the upcoming birth of his child after he'd heard the Arters had lost their first baby.

But the fuckwit BBC reporter thinks Pep was tapping him up for a move to City.

Not a single f*****g clue has he the rag idiot.
If I was his boss I would be massively embarrassed at that.

That is embarrassingly 'amateur' – how the fuck is that bloke employed as a sports journo with so little awareness and knowledge?

BBC breakakfast report yesterday 'United edge to within 12 points of Chelsea'.

Today City STILL 8 points behind Chelsea
I get really pissed off by the "within 12 points..." comment. They're not . They're EXACTLY 12 points behind! Yet City are 8 points behind - not within 8 points.
All commentators use the expression "within x points". Why?? did they not do sums at school? 4 - 2 = 2, not within 2.

And breathe.

A joke??
Strange sense of humour given the heartfelt circumstances.
Rather it just be ignorance - which in itself is inexcusable for a so called sport journo.

If he knew, yes.
I didn't find out what it was about until this morning.

I'll agree that the writer of the BBC report is useless though, and appears to be a Utd fan.

I get really pissed off by the "within 12 points..." comment. They're not . They're EXACTLY 12 points behind! Yet City are 8 points behind - not within 8 points.
All commentators use the expression "within x points". Why?? did they not do sums at school? 4 - 2 = 2, not within 2.

And breathe.
Its the siples

Some more bollocks post match from the bbc
Mark Mitchener

BBC Sport at Vitality Stadium

Posted at22:02
City weren't at their best, and had to withstand plenty of pressure in the third quarter of this game, but it will be a welcome three points for the fans to enjoy as they begin the long journey home - and run the gauntlet of the M6 roadworks,

Bournemouth's season was never going to rest on how they fare against the likes of Chelsea or Manchester City - but they can take heart from the way they played against City's galacticos if they can show a similar level of performance against the Premier League's lesser lights.

And there was a definite love-in between Pep Guardiola and Bournemouth's Harry Arter after the final whistle. A big hug for the Cherries midfielder from the Spaniard. Arter to the Etihad in the summer? Swap deal with Aguero? You read it here first.

1 shot on target and 36% possession yet they put us under pressure ??!??!?
oh and Arter swap with Sergio ??!?! lol

It's the stupidity, the false jocular bonhomie talking down style as if he's "just one of us" and the fact it's just plain wrong that is so annoying.

Chris Sutton's opinion that Kun will leave in the summer being reported as a fact

You know the script...

Shrek on the bench – he'll fight for his place

"England's bestest ever prospect" Rashford on the bench – he'll fight for his place

but Sergio on the bench means he'll leave - no question, regardless of the fact he's now our only fit striker, with Kelechi as our only back-up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.