Bournemouth v City post match

Not on the particular play I saw, one on him. It's not a criticism, just was strange to see since the Yaya I knew could never be bullied off the ball like that

the one i'm thinking of it was, it was the only time i thought we could in trouble because of it

the one i'm thinking of it was, it was the only time i thought we could in trouble because of it

It was fairly early in the match, probably first 20-30 minutes - again, it stood out to me knowing the player like I do. Of course, his passing was the usual outstanding quality breaking lines to get the attacks going

It was fairly early in the match, probably first 20-30 minutes - again, it stood out to me knowing the player like I do. Of course, his passing was the usual outstanding quality breaking lines to get the attacks going

think i know his qualities well enough mate, thanks very much

As opposed to us City fans?

Just that Barcelona fans saw him in his prime. He got his wish to be more of an attacking midfielder & less defensive responsibilites at City with no Iniesta/Xavi ahead of him, nevermind Busquets but Barca fans know his qualities very well

But Yaya spent 3 whole years at FCBarca racking up 74 appearances, I'm sure a glory hunter who also supports FCBarca can tell us on here more about Yaya! After all he's only been playing for us since 2010 racking up 200+ appearances for us.
Yes but i believe FCBARCA has an unobscured view of his television from his strategically positioned armchair - so let's not disregard the opinion of a glory hunting plastic.

Just that Barcelona fans saw him in his prime. He got his wish to be more of an attacking midfielder & less defensive responsibilites at City with no Iniesta/Xavi ahead of him, nevermind Busquets but Barca fans know his qualities very well
Saw him in his prime, ha ha ha fucking hell

Glory supporters are always pathetic so supporting the team with the most glory is the most pathetic thing to do as a football fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.