Talksport

Brazils stupidity is something to behold. This morning he had an actor in talking about a film he's made about the atrocities committed by Stalin. The actor was explaining how Stalin was responsible for mass genocide and even went on to say how he tortured his victims.

The bollocks response was.."who was worse, Stalin or Trotsky"....fuck me sideways!

I think they do this every now and again so as not be too obvious in their dislike of us.

Did anyone else catch Gough blathering on about how Pep has alienated everybody with his hostility to the media and now that we're playing good football, not just City fans but football fans in general might start warming to him, or something like that?

I ask because I have difficulty following the meandering logic of the thick Yorkshire knucklehead.

Brazils stupidity is something to behold. This morning he had an actor in talking about a film he's made about the atrocities committed by Stalin. The actor was explaining how Stalin was responsible for mass genocide and even went on to say how he tortured his victims.

The bollocks response was.."who was worse, Stalin or Trotsky"....fuck me sideways!

Yes. We had great debate in the car this morning. Stalin or Trotsky. Shivago was a bad un too. I hope you were laughin out loud like we were.
Stalin was bad on his day, but Trotsky was a true pro, always bad.
A real film buff that Brazil, loves Bourne you know.

Yes. We had great debate in the car this morning. Stalin or Trotsky. Shivago was a bad un too. I hope you were laughin out loud like we were.
Stalin was bad on his day, but Trotsky was a true pro, always bad.
A real film buff that Brazil, loves Bourne you know.
I nearly crashed my car this morning, temporarily brain frozen by this idiots utter ignorance of key historic facts and individuals. He really is stealing a living!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.