Poznan during CL anthem vs Monaco

You're right, but does that mean we shouldn't try?

We know it's not beyond the bounds of human possibility; Celtic can eke it out for more than 15 seconds.

Let's do it; if nothing else, if it's a success, it might make some of the old time die hard professional miserablists shut the fuck up for a few minutes.

Not at all mate, we absolutely SHOULD try. When it works it looks great and gets the atmosphere going. It's brilliant and I can't understand those who slate it. Just hope those who start it remember that everyone else has to catch up and join in for it to have the desired effect.

Yes I just hope the people who start it, do it for long enough (whole of the anthem and during the handshakes if needs be) so everyone else can join in. Will look awful if not!

Something new you say, we're all ears, let's here the future in all its glory.

I have said on here in the past that if these fans who want to do something like this then that is fine but it is about time that they invented something new as the Poznan is way past its sell by date.

I have also said that I have no suggestions but then again I am not the one who wants to jump up and down with my back to the game and my arms round strangers just so that other fans and T.V. viewers can gasp in awe at City fans' originality and the fact that we are ever such a whacky bunch who are very much to be admired.

I have no desire to invent terrace dances etc but then again, I am over 14. If you want to do that sort of thing then fill your boots, but try to be inventive and move on eh?

As for the joker who posted a picture of Victor Meldrew, he was a loud gobby bloke who never stopped shouting in public. Why don't you try it yourself, starting at 7.45 pm on Tuesday. That is the way to generate an atmosphere. Simple.

Last edited:
yes, let's get the poznan going when teams get on the pitch and by the time the anthem is on the all stadium (hopefully) will be doing it

I don't agree that the Poznan's had its day, granted it would be silly to do it at every game but for fa cup and champions league I think its a great idea. I'm in!!!! (I'll do it at the final as well ;-) Just incase you have forgotten how awesome it is.... .

1894 - 50 at the front of 115 will be doing it.

Trev will confirm, but I think it's been agreed in principal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.