Men who cook.

Love cooking as someone has said few beers and some tunes then spend a couple of hours in kitchen.

Any recommendations on cook books welcome.

For the classic rules and ingredients of many dishes (no so much recipe methods though)

51XHE2HCNRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

or

41jCEXMRfdL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Modern stuff any of this

rick-stein-3-book-collection-set-rick-stein-s-india-far-eastern-odyssey-fish-shellfish--99146-p[ekm]192x192[ekm].jpg

7caca6da2bf484fbd1127dfa6c6924e9_f289.jpg

For a great look into the life of a chef this is a great read

4153247248.jpg

I left home at 18 and it was either cook, starve or takeaways everynight

Cook large meals most weekend now and freeze for during week, Ai moment in my freezer got home made chilli, chicken curry, cottage pie, chicken noodle soup, meatballs and pasta, today I am going to make beef casserole

I'm in a taxi

For the classic rules and ingredients of many dishes (no so much recipe methods though)

51XHE2HCNRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

or

41jCEXMRfdL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Modern stuff any of this

rick-stein-3-book-collection-set-rick-stein-s-india-far-eastern-odyssey-fish-shellfish--99146-p[ekm]192x192[ekm].jpg

7caca6da2bf484fbd1127dfa6c6924e9_f289.jpg

For a great look into the life of a chef this is a great read

4153247248.jpg
Anthony Bourdain I used to watch a programme on Sky he presented. I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called.
The Mrs had a sulk when I was voted best cook in our house. I even wash up at the same time. Do I get bonus points for that.

Without being big headed, I don't fuck about when it comes to cooking. Italian, Spanish, Asian, you name it, I'm on it. There's nothing that can't be found down at Iceland, 40 minutes 190c in the fan oven or for the less confident chefs, 9 minutes in the microwave and voila, get it down you.

Swoon ;-)
(tries to look cool and smooth...does a del boy) :-D haha something like that would happen to me, i t would be almost certain to happen. I used up all my cheeky luck and charm years ago probably cause you only get so much, so it if Frank Spencer time for me now probably xD

Gonna grill a burger for today, nowt fancy, comfort food as they call it.

(tries to look cool and smooth...does a del boy) :-D haha something like that would happen to me, i t would be almost certain to happen. I used up all my cheeky luck and charm years ago probably cause you only get so much, so it if Frank Spencer time for me now probably xD

Gonna grill a burger for today, nowt fancy, comfort food as they call it.

I'm surprised you don't look like a fucking burger.

Let the swooning begin in earnest...unless you're a heathen who hates seafood? :)

531wdw.jpg

To be honest, that just looks like a load of fiddly fucking shit. What you need is a big lump of meat, some roast taters, a bit of roast veg, and gravy thick enough to choke a rat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.