Oroville Dam Failing Live News Footage

TCIB

I have watched this the last few days and now there is an evacuation order for a few hundred thousand people. The overflow release slip way things have failed and eroding the land back towards the dam. It looks pretty bad and could well have a catastrophic structural failure. The other day they were getting rid of 50k cubic meters per second, problem is 100k was pouring in a second.

Been keeping an eye on this, California is going to be a disaster this spring, huge snowfalls and now everything melting really fast. Be some fun kayaking when it lets loose

Been keeping an eye on this, California is going to be a disaster this spring, huge snowfalls and now everything melting really fast. Be some fun kayaking when it lets loose

Not many people at all are thinking this will end well from the tone of every bugger they have spoken to. The best i have heard is 'we can hope it is ok'. You got any better recommendations for news sources, i can bypass geo location stuff so if it only allows local viewers thats fine, link me please and i'll put a feed up here.

Also is it as bad as is being made out, i mean it's hard to judge, just seems very full but you know, no cracks etc etc, have you heard more details your way?

You can't.
15hhklj.jpg

i hate that duck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.