Oroville Dam Failing Live News Footage

Not many people at all are thinking this will end well from the tone of every bugger they have spoken to. The best i have heard is 'we can hope it is ok'. You got any better recommendations for news sources, i can bypass geo location stuff so if it only allows local viewers thats fine, link me please and i'll put a feed up here.

Also is it as bad as is being made out, i mean it's hard to judge, just seems very full but you know, no cracks etc etc, have you heard more details your way?

I bet you're sat there with a big fat one, a glass of whisky and a live stream. Waiting to see cars washed away and cows stuck up trees.

I bet you're sat there with a big fat one, a glass of whisky and a live stream. Waiting to see cars washed away and cows stuck up trees.

Ok seriously, i have a whisky tumbler with 2 whisky stones in it and 3 fingers of that founders reserve stuff, very very smooth. Just finished rolling something that may or may not be a filthy horrid illegal spliff. The best one was Iraq when they had a scuffle over xmas 2007ish, i found every webcam in the area and had my own war cam setup, hell i had more visual intel than the CIA hehe, ok not that much but i had a lot of webcams.

Disclaimer: war is shit but if it is happening i have a morbid fascination to watch operations and stuff.

Edit: good find @waspish cheers :-)

Has Trump claimed this as fake news yet or at least blamed some bad hombres for it?

Ok seriously, i have a whisky tumbler with 2 whisky stones in it and 3 fingers of that founders reserve stuff, very very smooth. Just finished rolling something that may or may not be a filthy horrid illegal spliff. The best one was Iraq when they had a scuffle over xmas 2007ish, i found every webcam in the area and had my own war cam setup, hell i had more visual intel than the CIA hehe, ok not that much but i had a lot of webcams.

Disclaimer: war is shit but if it is happening i have a morbid fascination to watch operations and stuff.

Edit: good find @waspish cheers :-)
#gingerterrorist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.