Talksport

I commend your effort, Wattle. But there is not a pig in a poke's chance they'll take any notice. They're way too far up the rags' arses to turn back now. But even if they did it's too little too late. They nailed their colours to the mast years ago and now must live with the consequences - fans of other football clubs turning off in their droves.

That's the bit I don't get... even IF the Rag's claims that that they had 590mil fans was true that actually makes approx 7 billion people on the planet hate the fuckers... in otherwords that would make 1 in about every 15 people a Rag... that would mean 14 hate them... so why pander to the 1, surely it makes sense to pander to the rest of us if they want the numbers?

I think what this morning showed is that Holmes is your typical rag. He didn't talk about last night's game because he knows fuck all about football. Yeah he can talk about the glory days and the personalities but ask him to try and evaluate a game. Brazil may talk about us through gritted teeth but at least he can discuss tactics and individual performances. Holmes is fucking clueless.

No, sorry they are both c**ts, end off. Bask in the win. Was it mentioned that the French team last night beat Spurs dead easy ( the darlings of the press ) no. F**k them all. Lets enjoy the ride.

Why does anyone listen to that shite? It is aimed at white van man and the typical know-nothing yernited "fans". Have a fuckin word with yourselves.

ok so before I went to sleep last night 2 mikes saying sterling is banned for 2nd leg which he isn't and how we are going out in the 2nd leg. all I heard from the double hip replacement rag holmes this morning[whos shagging his wife at the moment while he cant thrust} was a hateful the press are caliing that a 5 star performance about us. the first hour on drive was all about rooney. and the next was is defending a dying art a sly dig at us. hardly mentioned our win but just par for the course. becoming more and more rag radio. Colin murray got out at the right time

I'm done with Talksport, it's always biased but I like listening to talk shows rather than music and Sport is perfect for me but not now. It's a joke.

You do realise that a high proportion of what you listen to on that station is adverts?

Why is fat twat Holmes on? What is hos connection to football other than being an irish, fat, glory hunting, fat, jelly belly rag ****? Whos on tomorrow, James Nesbitt and Olly Murs?

Id love to get into an affair with his wife and shag her over the phone to him on Talksport just to break his fat clogged heart

Wouldn't touch a Rag Hag for Quid's.

Can't believe city fans still listen to this station, they are never gonna give city any credit even if we were to win the champions league this season, can see the headlines now BREAKING NEWS, Jose moves into a new house and other sports news a under strength Real Madrid team just lose to city , moving on to the weather. Fucking rubbishy station.

Dear Mr Goldstein

Rooney has never been world class especially now.
And if he's such a great fan of Everton he'll go there and play there for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.