Talksport

Someone just told me that the journalist he was singing over stopped for a second and said Eamon how do you manage to turn everything onto man utd, is this true?

He did indeed say that. Turned off at that point as it was clear There was going to be no discussion of our performance.

I commend your effort, Wattle. But there is not a pig in a poke's chance they'll take any notice. They're way too far up the rags' arses to turn back now. But even if they did it's too little too late. They nailed their colours to the mast years ago and now must live with the consequences - fans of other football clubs turning off in their droves.

Fatty Holmes really is the epitome of an overseas glory hunting rag wanker. Never like the **** and that turned to serious dislike when he threatened Jon Culshaw with legal action and got his sketch pulled from the BBC because it was mocking him. Fat, a rag, and no sense of humour.

They had mullinstein (sp) on as well Rooney to China Luke shaw that Armenian
They mentioned Liverpool leaving melwood
But turned it into a discussion about carrington

What a self-obsessed cock he really is. A fucking grown man throwing a tantrum because people were laughing at his expansive girth. FFS! You're in the public eye, you're carrying a few extra pounds, people are GOING to snigger and make 'fat' jokes up about you.

EHIAC

I think it's great that cannot even acknowledge what a performance was put on last night by both teams,this is hurting them more than ever ,it must be on there minds all the time,it like when at primary school you tried to ignore and not look at someone the more you did it the more you had to think about them.
So I think it's great that they can only talk about anything but city
This is hurting them more and guess what there is definitely more to come from us
Just ignore the childish cants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.