Referees/Officials

Just rewatched the game.

-Yellow card to Glik is extremly tough. Cost us the second leg without him
-Silva is signaled outside when he clearly wasnt at the end of first, denying us a really good opportunity
- Clear foul on Glik on the 3rd goal.
-Yellow cards for Fernandinho and Zabaleta are really tough too.
-Falcao wasnt offside on the penalty, so it was clearly a penalty shot. But Otamendi should have took a red card. Last defender, behind falcao, two feets, and denying a clear action of goal. Since it's deliberate, it should have been a red card.

Except those points, nothing to yell about.

It wasn't fucking offside though, doesn't matter a jot about the attacker getting any sort of advantage as it was a completely legal goal.They showed it from the camera that was completely in line and it was NOT offside.

For the 100 times : No it wasn't offside, that's not what i'm saying.

For the 100 times : No it wasn't offside, that's not what i'm saying.

Yes you did in your previous post before the latest load of horse shit you just posted. Otamendi red card, fucking blinkered, you're not Arsene Wenger are you? Seems to be a French thing only seeing what suits, don't bother wasting your time replying as I won't be responding. You are either a Rag or an Arsenal wum btw, quite obvious.

Yes you did in your previous post before the latest load of horse shit you just posted. Otamendi red card, fucking blinkered, you're not Arsene Wenger are you? Seems to be a French thing only seeing what suits, don't bother wasting your time replying as I won't be responding. You are either a Rag or an Arsenal wum btw, quite obvious.

"Offside here", but that's not the offside rules. I guess i understand Enghlish much better than what you are doing.
Obviously a red card for Otamendi. You are yelling at ref for a red card on Subasic while he didnt denying anything since aguero start to fall before the contact, and call me a blinkered cause i say that Otamendi deserve a red card for his dangerous and deliberate foul who denying a clear goalscoring opportunity (i'm just copy paste the official rules ;) ).

( @3mn cause you obviously don't remember correctly)

Your team won, keep calm instead insult me and the refs. You're not unlucky to had him last night. Could have been another story with someone else, on both sides.

I don't understand the dive commentary at all. The keeper swung his leg and Aguero naturally did what he could to avoid it. Slow motion replay is doing people a disservice here, I don't even think he's "exaggerating contact" or trying to ensure the ref sees the foul. You watch that in real time and you can see it's just a natural reaction to the motion by the Monaco keeper, the alternative is risking a direct impact / leg breaker kind of tackle which all athletes avoid as a matter of instinct.

I don't understand the dive commentary at all. The keeper swung his leg and Aguero naturally did what he could to avoid it. Slow motion replay is doing people a disservice here, I don't even think he's "exaggerating contact" or trying to ensure the ref sees the foul. You watch that in real time and you can see it's just a natural reaction to the motion by the Monaco keeper, the alternative is risking a direct impact / leg breaker kind of tackle which all athletes avoid as a matter of instinct.
Well said

Just rewatched the game.

-Yellow card to Glik is extremly tough. Cost us the second leg without him
-Silva is signaled outside when he clearly wasnt at the end of first, denying us a really good opportunity
- Clear foul on Glik on the 3rd goal.
-Yellow cards for Fernandinho and Zabaleta are really tough too.
-Falcao wasnt offside on the penalty, so it was clearly a penalty shot. But Otamendi should have took a red card. Last defender, behind falcao, two feets, and denying a clear action of goal. Since it's deliberate, it should have been a red card.

Except those points, nothing to yell about.
Sorry but Aguero was taken down by that clown of a goalkeeper of yours and the bugger should have seen red for that. I dare say if that had happened the game would have panned out a bit differently!
Glick deserved his yellow for the foul and repeated offending.
The ref was v poor but the decision to deny Aguero's penalty and a red card to your keeper had the most significant effect on the game imho.
Looking forward to the return leg.

Thought it was sn obvious penalty to Kun. People seeing dives in slow motion that arent really there nowadays.

Didnt get a good replay of Falcao's but from where Otamendi was and how he dived in I could see it beung a foul.

Think there is no red card for denying a goal scoring opportunity any more when a pen is given and there was an attempt to play the ball.

did anyone see (live or on TV) if the assistant referee flagged for offside against falcao for their penalty?

I can't understand why the ref puts his arm in the air as he does immediately after the challenge if it's not for a an offside...

also, as moomba says, neither challenge would have been worthy of a red card as, despite them both being denial of obvious goal scoring opportunities, the players were attempting to play the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.