Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Huddersfield for me, the fans that I have met were all sound. Only thing is they have no 'istory.......oh wait a minute.....as you were. Having said that my mind might change over the next 10 hours :-)

k7QWTWH.png
Not at all. Big club, well supported, atmospheric games, 6 points and another lot to despise.

No idea why people want Reading back up. Its a shite away day, nothing home game and they never bring anything to the premier league other than a relegation battle.

Newcastle, Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday for me...two clubs with big fanbases and Brighton for a change of scenery.

No idea why people want Reading back up. Its a shite away day, nothing home game and they never bring anything to the premier league other than a relegation battle.

Newcastle, Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday for me...two clubs with big fanbases and Brighton for a change of scenery.
That's a euphonium right??!!

newcastle
sheff wed
huddersfield
need villa back next year everybody loves going to villa

none of them shit journey aways down south, and defo not leeds have i mentioned i hate leeds.

I'd like to see Hughton come up a decent manager and a nice guy. Not fussed who else comes up. I'm not a huge fan of Leeds or their fans but wouldn't mind them back up with a team like Wednesday but I'd like to see Huddersfield up too. Whoever comes up as long as we beat them all 4-0 home and away

We get fucked over enough with shit kick off times, at least Yorkshire is an easy trip any time or day of the week. Leeds, Shef wed, Hudders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.