Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

I do enjoy a Newcastle away day, so id like them back up. Can't be doing with a lot of their fans though, they have a weird sense of entitlement that ive never understood.

I wouldn't mind Sheffield Wednesday coming up but the 15 days national mourning we would all be subjected to before the play Liverpool makes me want them to stay down.

Great day this Any Fans who hate the rags as much as me are ok in my book... So yes I hope they go up...

Everybody stood up when they started the chant that day...

Stand up if you hate Man u stand up...

Of the teams in contention:

I think Newcastle and Leeds would add something coming back to Premier League. Outside of them 2, Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield would be my next choices.

So realistic scenario would be Newcastle and Huddersfield up automatically and then Leeds or Sheff Wed up in the playoffs.

I think we all of the teams occupying the top 6 bar Reading would be welcome in the Prem. Would like Reading to drop out and be replaced by Preston.

Would love Huddersfield to come up as they play good football are historically a huge club and we haven't had them in the top flight for years.

Brighton would be a nice change as well, Hughton seems a good guy and they have a nice new stadium.

Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday both big clubs and fairly close. Been out of the top flight a while and the bonus is Leeds hate the scum as much as we do.

Newcastle big club and would probably spend. Would rather 3 of the 4 above but fine having them back up.

Reading please God no. Just a meh team. Plus the media attention and fawning over ex rag Stam will be too much.

The Premier League needs a couple of Yorkshire teams and Newcastle

Ideally

North West: City, Rags, Liverpool, Everton (plus 1)
North East: Newcastle, Sunderland
London: Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, (plus 1)
West Midlands: Villa: (plus two from Birmingham, Wolves, and West Brom)
East Midlands: 1 from Derby, Forest, and Leicester
Yorkshire: Leeds (plus 1)

That's 18, so add 2 novelty clubs from the rest of the country (Stoke, Boro, Southampton etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.