City v Huddersfield post match

According to Pep, Bravo had an amazing game. One of the top keepers in the world.

I wish I could see the player in the same way, but what do I or millions of other football supporters around the country know?

Pride comes before a fall, as the saying goes, and surely he must at some point admit his mistake by not putting him on the pitch again.

I mean, how can keepers be tired and need a rest?

It's baffling, to say the least, why he keeps picking him.

He has already taken him off as the first choice for all PL and Champions league games. He needs to stand behind him else the player will lose all confidence and what good will that do City if Willy gets injured?

Our tempo in the last few games has been incredible. We look fitter than I've ever seen us. Straight from the off and especially after they scored we were relentless.

Erm ?? I am more than sober thank you, but I say it how it is.Too many fans hate to hear the true facts, that at times their hero`s can`t perform no more than average displays.i
I have seen my all time hero from days gone by, Colin Bell,perform no better than a poor mans old third division player.Did that make Colin Bell a shit house player ? No way.Why ? Because every now and again even one of the best ever players to dona City shirt can have a stinker.Was KDB wonderful tonight ? No way.
Does that make him a poor player ? Erm no ! But it doesn`t detract the fact that at times he can put in an average performance ... and not for the first time this season.
I love the guy,but by the same token, even my heroes can have a shit game ... something some of you hate to admit.
I always respect your comments. But KDB is playing quite a different role than he did when he first came here - and his recent contributions, despite not looking as dynamic, have proved to be effective. If he happens to play a more dynamic forward role, and we still end up losing the game (despite him bagging a goal) I'm sure you wouldn't be happy. Then again it's all speculative, and as said previously, I respect your opinion.

He has already taken him off as the first choice for all PL and Champions league games. He needs to stand behind him else the player will lose all confidence and what good will that do City if Willy gets injured?

Maybe Bravo is having an uncharacteristic run of form at the moment, and he is better than my eyes have seen so far, but I'd struggle to pick Bravo for a Sunday League team at the moment.

One of our academy keepers would do a better job than Bravo.

I understand what you are saying, but Bravo is totally and utterly useless at his job.

Our tempo in the last few games has been incredible. We look fitter than I've ever seen us. Straight from the off and especially after they scored we were relentless.
When we play like that, we look a gear above any other top 6 PL club. That's not a blue-tinted comment - there isn't another PL club that can make the game of football look so fluid.

How long has journalism been dead? must be a while now

Taken from Daily Mail's website match review city vs Huddersfield this morning with the headline Manchester City 5-1 Huddersfield Town

"Leroy Sane, Sergio Aguero from the penalty spot, Pablo Zabaleta, Aguero again and Kelechi Iheanacho ensured a comfortavle 4-1 win and a visit to Middlesbrough in the quarter finals."

Taken from Daily Mail's website match review city vs Huddersfield this morning with the headline Manchester City 5-1 Huddersfield Town

"Leroy Sane, Sergio Aguero from the penalty spot, Pablo Zabaleta, Aguero again and Kelechi Iheanacho ensured a comfortavle 4-1 win and a visit to Middlesbrough in the quarter finals."

How many times did the BBC refer to Huddersfield as 'Borough or Hull?

More than once.

Technically that just proves that math is dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.