United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deluded Utd fans. Apparently they don't spend money and have grown organically

A club like United has reached the pinnacle, not by acquiring a sugar daddy (City, Chelsea) or by getting government support (Real Madrid)...but by developing and implementing a successful youth policy, taking a long term strategic vision of ground improvements, a philosophy of attacking football and really effective global marketing.

Why should we be made to make the playing field 'equal' when the philosophies, business acumen, and decision making of other clubs is poor. You are rewarding the ineffectively run clubs with the chance of getting the best players and thus punishing the well run clubs.

Doesn't make sense in our culture.

Going back to the topic...apart from United, every club buys the majority of their players from other clubs so I have no reason to feel bad when United to the same but less often.

Our history shows we have bought Marquee players regularly from Quixall, Law, Herd, Robson, Keane and so on...but it's probably only 10% of our team. For every Keane there is an Irwin, Sharpe, Ronaldo, Da Silva, McClair, Coppell, Evra...who came very young and we developed them or came for very low fees.

If we did it as a generic process then it might grate...like Liverpool do...but I have no problem with how United balance things.

50% home grown and 50% bought is an excellent ratio.

Direct quote from redcafe, they forget Ronaldo at the time cost the equivalent of sterling
50% bought 50% homegrown....really I don't see that...maybe unused subs on the bench! Think the rags are becoming more like the bin dippers every day.

A club like United has reached the pinnacle, not by acquiring a sugar daddy (City, Chelsea) or by getting government support (Real Madrid)...but by developing and implementing a successful youth policy, taking a long term strategic vision of ground improvements, a philosophy of attacking football and really effective global marketing.

Why should we be made to make the playing field 'equal' when the philosophies, business acumen, and decision making of other clubs is poor. You are rewarding the ineffectively run clubs with the chance of getting the best players and thus punishing the well run clubs.

Going back to the topic...apart from United, every club buys the majority of their players from other clubs so I have no reason to feel bad when United to the same but less often.

Our history shows we have bought Marquee players regularly from Quixall, Law, Herd, Robson, Keane and so on...but it's probably only 10% of our team. For every Keane there is an Irwin, Sharpe, Ronaldo, Da Silva, McClair, Coppell, Evra...who came very young and we developed them or came for very low fees.

If we did it as a generic process then it might grate...like Liverpool do...but I have no problem with how United balance things.

Hmmm. Where to start?

Fuck it, I'm out.

Just about sums up the blatant arrogance, ignorance and stupidity which runs through the core of their " supporters ".

Mr 'CharliesRightPeg'. I have a feeling you won't be on this forum for much longer so I'll be brief. There are more holes in your deluded statement than there are on a fucking tea strainer.
I think he was quoting from ragCafe mate!

Might be wrong though

Rag twats should be organic with the amount of shit they come out with.
How many times have these scummy twats broken the transfer record...Organic my arse.
Rewriting history the united way.. IE don't let facts get in the way of the bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.