Match of the Day - 2016/17

When the BBC Sports department relocated out of London to Media City did the BBC just employ staff from red tv to replace those not prepared to relocate?

I rarely watch motd, now I know why, 71/29 possession, yet we appeared to get a battering, BBC coverage of City is a f**king joke.

I was driving so listened to the game on the radio - I had a sort of private bet with myself and oddly enough I was correct. I assumed MOTD would show highlights cut like that and guess what? I won my bet !! They are probably fuming they couldn't have cut Sergio doing something wrong into the footage to launch into an attack but I guess we would all spot the edit when the opponents suddenly changed strip for 5 seconds lol

The way the 'Ministry of Truth' (BBC) totally rewrite history with the highlights package is beyond a joke. To not even show the 'Offside' goal is frankly unbelievable.

LOL. They're going to be even worse when I've gone to town on them this week. I've just been warming up so far.
I also intend to escalate the complaint Re: Pete, as I got the same cut-and-paste answer from the original complaint. With their antics over the last couple of weeks (attempting to airbrush us out of the picture for one), the evidence is stacking up against them. So much of what they do is blatantly biased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.