Match of the Day - 2016/17

With MOTD, and any highlights that are only 5-10 minutes long, you aren't really going to get an indicator to the overall game as they focus on the action around both penalty areas and as much as we were keeping the ball a lot today, we didn't create many chances in the first half (which Guardiola himself said afterwards). They aren't going to show three minutes of us just keeping possession.

They showed a lot of the second half chances and I thought the analysis afterwards was pretty good (the first goal analysis was a lot better than on Sky and very praising of the system).

I thought the same good analysis of us by motd. Not in slightest bit interested in United game who are just an expensive mid table team riding their luck so didn't watch it. Sure i read the reports and comments on here but no need to get worked up by it. Nothing I see of them will change my opinion of them or their fans. So why waste my precious time/life watching them. They are an irrelevance to me until the derby then it's 3 pts we should pick up.

Sorry but some of you must have a short memory.Just tell me what chances we created in that first half PRIOR to Sergio scoring ? We had the Sane cross which Silva just failed to score (shown),they didn`t show the Silva "goal" because it was off side,but apart from that we created fuck all,with I think it was something Sunderland 7 attempts and City 2 at half time.For all that possession in the first half you couldn`t really put together a decent showing from a City perspective.
Second half was totally different but please don`t use excuses just to look for faults in a programme that don`t really exist.
And if you don`t believe me I suggest you ask the Mods to put back on this forum the actual match Day Forum at half time.Fuck me,you only had to read on there about the lack of scoring chances created ... short memories some of you.
By the way I`m not sticking up for the Beeb as we all know their stance towards City,but sometimes you need to look at the reasons for showing Sunderland having more than the lions share of chances created and why it was edited like that for the first half.

Last edited:
Sorry but some of you must have a short memory.Just tell me what chances we created in that first half PRIOR to Sergio scoring ? We had the Sane cross which Silva just failed to score (shown),they didn`t show the Silva "goal" because it was off side,but apart from that we created fuck all,with I think it was something Sunderland 7 attempts and City 2 at half time.For all that possession in the first half you couldn`t really put together a decent showing from a City perspective.
Second half was totally different but please don`t use excuses just to look for faults in a programme that don`t really exist.
And if you don`t believe me I suggest you ask the Mods to put back on this forum the actual match Day Forum at half time.Fuck me,you only had to read on there about the lack of scoring chances created ... short memories some of you.
By the way I`m not sticking up for the Beeb as we all know their stance towards City,but sometimes you need to look at the reasons for showing Sunderland having more than the lions share of chances created in that and why it was edited like that for the first half.

Fuck me, have the MEN bought shares in the BBC and no one has told us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.