Best thing since sliced bread

Crusts are the shit bit of bread. You can tell this because there's absolutely no market for "nothing but crust" bread.

They serve primarily as a handle, people who eat them are the type of people who suck meat off bones and prefer the fat on meat to the actual meat.

I've never in my life sat and thought "do you know what I really fancy now? An 8 inch thick slice of bread that feels like I'm eating a wheat processing plant". Fucking degenerates.

A toasted crust can handle about a stone of butter spread on it, they're great

Crusts are the shit bit of bread. You can tell this because there's absolutely no market for "nothing but crust" bread.

They serve primarily as a handle, people who eat them are the type of people who suck meat off bones and prefer the fat on meat to the actual meat.

I've never in my life sat and thought "do you know what I really fancy now? An 8 inch thick slice of bread that feels like I'm eating a wheat processing plant". Fucking degenerates.
So in an American/Scottish crusty love come together @Magicpole sucks the meat off @idahoblues bone? :)

Spot fucking on. They're only good for keeping the decent bread fresh.

Sliced home made bread. Wonderful stuff especially the crust which I am just about to eat. Haven't bought a loaf for years awful gunky stuff that sticks to the top of your mouth. I am wasting time my crust calls

Damocles

Spot fucking on. They're only good for keeping the decent bread fresh.

Is there a foundation or charity I can contribute to that helps obviously insane cunts like you two?

Crusts. The smell alone man, the smell alone.

Seek help now, both of you.

If I was religious I would pray for you. That's how bad it is. Luckily I'm not.

Damocles

Is there a foundation or charity I can contribute to that helps obviously insane cunts like you two?

Crusts. The smell alone man, the smell alone.

Seek help now, both of you.

If I was religious I would pray for you. That's how bad it is. Luckily I'm not.

I never knew that only the crusts smell. You learn something new every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.