Ibrahimovic and Mings banned for 3 and 5 games respectively.

Just been watching sly sports news & keep missing the normally constant loop telling the world that Twatan the big nosed Turnip has accepted a 3 match ban for letting Mings stick one on his elbow. Perhaps it was a typo mistake & it aint actually happened.

Strange really because sly always push things that aint good for the rags ?

Tuned in to SSN for the 16oo hrs bulletin and nothing on about him accepting the charge?

Edit

After discussing pretty much everything else they have just mentioned it.....apparently he 'caught Mings with his elbow'

Last edited:
I'm a retired sports coach, who specialized in running motion in wide receivers for american football, so I know a little something about stride.

He's driving the foot. It's as intentional as it gets. That is not how your foot naturally lands mate.

I guess a lot of others didn't watch this game, saying there was nothing before the incident etc. Both teams were well at each other by the time this happened. A sending off was inevitable, just not the one that did happen.

That's an interesting take, would you say him being pushed a few inches off while mid air would not affect his landing? From the front camera perspective he seemed to be pushed to his left and seeing that he was to land on his left foot a half yard beyond his right foot stride, I'm not sure if it's humanly possible to bend the leg and land without losing balance and tipping to the left or stamping flush on infahimovic's throat?

I know of a breakdancing move that you jump midair and a mate push you aside to land at a different spot than the body intend it to be.

Was hoping he would get more than three games for just being a t**t. Hoping Mings gets off as the Jose meltdown would be of epic proportions

That's an interesting take, would you say him being pushed a few inches off while mid air would not affect his landing? From the front camera perspective he seemed to be pushed to his left and seeing that he was to land on his left foot a half yard beyond his right foot stride, I'm not sure if it's humanly possible to bend the leg and land without losing balance and tipping to the left or stamping flush on infahimovic's throat?

I know of a breakdancing move that you jump midair and a mate push you aside to land at a different spot than the body intend it to be.

I'm not saying it wasn't deliberate – however on the slow-mo replays you can clearly see as Mings pushes off (and is momentarily in mid-air) Rooney stands up, banging into him!
A fat fucker like that barging into you is bound to knock you off course a little – and I can see that without that nudge it's possible he would have landed to the side of Big-nose!

I believe his intent was to plant his foot to effect a change in direction and not continue his forward running motion. Shrek knocked him whilst he was in mid air causing him to accidentally connect with Big Nose's head. When he realised where he was going to land he attempted to shift his weight forward so as to cause minimum damage. Once he realised no harm done he just got on with it. The rest is history.

The Rags season has just ended , Chavs will stuff them on Monday and without big nose they can't score ,so their top 4 aspirations have disappeared , just need them to draw a half decent team in the mickey mouse europa cup now and laugh out loud at their quadruple

The Rags season has just ended , Chavs will stuff them on Monday and without big nose they can't score ,so their top 4 aspirations have disappeared , just need them to draw a half decent team in the mickey mouse europa cup now and laugh out loud at their quadruple

Agree entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.