Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not his biggest fan however, him booting the ball out wasn't the reason we drew yesterday, keeping it in on his wrong side could have lost us the game.

If for whatever reason he felt the need to hoof it that's fair enough.

I think he will stay for another year at least. Pep will use him as a left centre back. He won't be a starter in every game but will play in most cup games and against bottom tier teams in the league. To be fair, he looked quite good every time he played as a LCB. His attributes are more suited to play as a LCB. He is tall, strong, can tackle, good in the air, can pick a 40 yards diagonal pass.

I have always made my feelings about Kolarov known - wanted him gone two years ago, but fairs fair as a central defender he has played really well. For me, last night was more about whom he played alongside - I thought he looked better alongside Stones, maybe having the extra responsibility helped - in fact I think Stones has really come on recently and they looked ok as a partnership - Never the less a clean sheet is a clean sheet and not the reason we lost 2 points. Still not a fan and would prefer an upgrade in the summer but credit is due for him trying to improve his all round game to stay in the team. Just as long as he is kept away from left back!

Maybe you're wishing you even had a career, to be honest.
A football one? Awk sure we all do.

But I'm more than content with my current one. If I do a sub par job, I would love to be able to give it large to everyone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.