Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A football one? Awk sure we all do.

But I'm more than content with my current one. If I do a sub par job, I would love to be able to give it large to everyone though.

he didn't do a sub par job last night though. hes played pretty good recently.

totally agree with most on here, focus on getting behind the team not on top of players, I hear some awful stuff about our players, shame it cant be more "lets get behind this fantastic club"

earlier in the season boring teams like stoke where nicking goals. A draw wasn't the desired result but a clean sheet and still there in second all but GD.

If I were him I'd be too busy laughing my bollocks off at the career and wage I've been able to blag off a top club to care, to be honest.

We weren't a top club when he arrived. Since he arrived?

League Cup: 13/14, 15/16

FA Cup: 10/11

Premier League: 11/12, 13/14

Hardly blagging his wage. You just keep chatting shit though.

I didn't restrict the tenure either?

Clichy has all but one of those honours too, hasn't stopped every man and his dog wanting him fucked off today. But Kolarov's just special, is that it?

Wasting your time,anyone who takes against a player will never give up even if they play well,it's a mystery to me

Wasting your time,anyone who takes against a player will never give up even if they play well,it's a mystery to me
It's not about saying he was shit if he wasn't.

It's people having a go at people having a go.

That's a mystery and an odd sense and grasp of entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.