4chan use 'flight data and weather patterns' to steal Shia LaBeouf's anti-Trump flag

Actually really clever. Imagine if these kids were tracking down ISIS instead of a flag, it'd all be over by now.
4chan users have traced ISIS coordinates and the Russians have used the info and called in airstrikes, several times.

Just type in 4chan airstrikes to Google.

4chan users have traced ISIS coordinates and the Russians have used the info and called in airstrikes, several times.

Just type in 4chan airstrikes to Google.
There you go then.

A bit like that kid who made a clock, they evacuated the school thinking it was a bomb and then didn't google or microsoft offer him a job?

4chans's issue is the shit mixed in with the good. For example i have no time for it now unless there is a live issue, say a kid goes missing, a thread wil pop up as a hub for finding said kid. The problem asrises when you look at the next thread and it is some seriously offensive crap, i am to old for gore and shit like that.

If 4chan had /investigate or something with no bullshit allowed i would have it as my home page.

4chans's issue is the shit mixed in with the good. For example i have no time for it now unless there is a live issue, say a kid goes missing, a thread wil pop up as a hub for finding said kid. The problem asrises when you look at the next thread and it is some seriously offensive crap, i am to old for gore and shit like that.

If 4chan had /investigate or something with no bullshit allowed i would have it as my home page.

This.

4chan is anarchistic rule. It's capable of great deeds in the same way that a thousand monkeys with a thousand type writers will one day produce Shakespeare.

There's no real way to "harness" 4chan for good because the point of the site is that they don't give a shit about your good or evil and instead do things because they're entertaining. It's entertaining for them to fuck with a celebrity who takes himself so seriously and believes he's making a difference.

4chan's currency is lulz and they run a damn stable economy over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.